Here’s a little memory game I just finished, using jQuery. It’s very bare bones, and I might add features to it, but it works, doesn’t have a bunch of ads floating around (like most do on the Web), and the board size can be changed (up to 60 total cards for the moment).
For the context: when we launched Clusterify, one of the early projects I proposed was a simple “matching pairs” game. Some almost-complete code I wrote up has been sitting on my computer ever since, just needing a few last fixes, and the addition of actual pictures. So I did those last fixes, adapted stock photos for it, and now here’s the game.
- 2010.02.22: as per a commenter’s (Jebadiah’s) suggestion, added a score and a timer. Also, images are now shuffled so the last ones (cats and birds) show up in the smaller grid.